As soon as you receive your Canadiantire Triangle World Elite MasterCard, you need to activate it either online using the link they provided triangle.com/activate or by calling the toll free number listed in your paper.
1. If you are activating your credit card online, follow the link triangle.com/activate and choose any one of the following that applies to you. "I know my pin", "I don't know my pin", "Sign in to activate". If this is your brand new card and you never had a pin before, choose "I don't know my pin". Then follow the steps that comes up on your phone screen.
2. Once you successfully activated your Canadiantire Triangle World Elite MasterCard, you need to create an online account for yourself so you can do things like checking your credit card balance, checking your Canadiantire E-Money rewards balance, your credit card limit remaining, and all the transactions you did on your credit card. To enroll in online account, choose here ENROLL NOW.
3. You will need your Canadiantire Triangle World Elite MasterCard ready on your hand to type in the card details to enroll in online account. Always remember your username and password. Your email is also important when you need to recover forgotten password. So choose the right email that you can remember.
4. To login to your just created online account, click here SIGN IN. Once you get your notification in your email that your E-Statement is ready for viewing, you will login into your ONLINE ACCOUNT.
5. Once you are logged in, you can see your Canadiantire E-Money balance, transactions details, credit limit balance and many more things that you can explore yourself. Click on "E-Statements" and here you can see all the bills that has been issued and ready for viewing. Click on the bills dates you want to view.
6. To pay the balance shown on the E-Statement you just received, you can use your own online banking account such as TD Bank, CIBC, RBC, BMO. Simply add payee as "Canadiantire MasterCard" on your bank online access account "Manage Payee", "Pay Bills" section. Enter your MasterCard number for "Account Number" and then enter the amount you want to pay. Choose "Pay now".
7. The money that you just paid from your online bank such as TD BANK, RBC, CIBC, BMO, HSBC will not reflect on your Canadiantire Online account immediately after paying your Canadiantire MasterCard bills. It will take a couple of days before the payment transaction will show in your Canadiantire Online account. So don't panic and call the customer service because they will tell you the same thing to wait as well.
So it is not as difficult as you thought it would be if you follow the correct instructions. You just need to do a bit of exploring here and there and you will get the hang of it once you do it one time or more.