In order to replace your Canadiantire World Elite Triangle MasterCard using online service yourself:-
1. Go to "Canadiantire Triangle MasterCard Login".
2. Tap on "Main menu" bar.
3. Go to "Settings"
4. Choose "Request a replacement card".
5. Your replacement credit card will arrive in about 5 business days.
If you prefer calling customer service number but using the self serve automatic menu options without talking to someone directly :-
1. Call "18004596415"
2. Enter your 16 digit credit card number
3. Enter your pin number you use to make purchases.
4. Then you would hear your credit card balance and payment information.
5. You would remain on the line to enter another set of menus.
6. Listen for the 3rd menu options "Lost, Stolen or Replacement card". This is the exact menu option, where you must press "3" on your phone.
7. You would be asked to confirm if you want to go ahead and replace your current credit card.
8. Once that is done and you hanged up your phone, you will also receive an email notification regarding a request for replacement card.
9. Your replacement credit card will arrive in about 5 business days or so.
10. When you have received your new replacement Canadiantire World Elite Triangle Credit Card, your credit card number and expiry may or may not have changed.
11. If your credit card number and expiry date have changed with your new card, and if you have pre-authorization payment scheduled for any other payments such as phone bills, Internet bills, car insurance, house insurance, then you may have to update this new card information with those pre-authorized bills.
12. Then to activate your new credit card, go to "Triangle.com/activate".
13. For online card activation, choose either "Activate without logging in" or "Sign in to Activate".
14. If you choose "Activate without logging in", you will be asked to further enter your "Card Number" and also your "3 Digit security code".
15. If you choose "Sign in to Activate", you will need to login with your username and password, then you can activate your card by looking for the "Activate Card" button, somewhere in the menu options.
Remember to destroy your old credit card since you don't want to lose it and get picked up by someone who could hack your identity and credit card information. The best method to destroy your credit card is to use a simple scissors to cut it to many small pieces and throw them separately in different garbage bins around your house.