You will need to change the channel that your WiFi network runs on. Because your neighbours could be using the same WIFI Channels, there becomes a clash of data been send and received using the same Channel in the near vicinity. This in turn stops your WiFi network from functioning properly although it will show that your WIFI is connected and have strong signal. If you happen to use the same channel as your neighbour then your internet browser will keep saying there is no internet connection and frequently interrupts and stops working.
Please follow the steps below to fix this WIFI network problem:
1. Download and install this software (It is clean with no virus honestly) inSSIDer 126.96.36.199
2. If your computer asks if you want to install software from unknown party, click on "yes".
3. After you installed the software, start the program and check to see what channel your WIFI network is running on. For example: Channel 36, 40, 44, 149 and so on.
4. Once you know your channel, you need to see which channel your neighbour is using. The software displays those information too. The idea is to use another Channel different from your neighbours channel. In fact you should change your WIFI channel to the one which none of your neighbour has.
5. Now you know, which channel your WIFI network runs on. Lets change the channel now.
6. In your browser address bar, type http://192.168.0.1.
7. Login to your WIFI modem and then go to the "wireless" section. There you would see the option to change Channel. If you don't see them, click on "40 mhz" option and then now you will see the different channel you can choose. Make sure that you choose the one that your neighbour doesn't have. Choose "Save" after you are done.
8. Finally go back to your internet browser and test to see if your WIFI connection will break again. Chances are that it will be fine now