Epost.ca is managed by Canada Post and it provides an easy way for people to receive and pay their bills online. You can also use epost.ca to receive your employee pay stub in an online format issued by your employer. There are two ways you can access epost.ca :
1. One is by registering and accessing through the website epost.ca
2. By registering through our own Bank account and then accessing it by login in to your bank account.
1. Login into your epost.ca account -> Then click on "Use Epost".
2. Click on "Add New Document". Type in your mailer name (Example: Toronto Hydro electricity Ltd).
3. Follow the instructions that follows to enter your account details (Example: your account number for Toronto Hydro Electricity Bill)
4. Once completed, you will be informed that you will no longer receive a paper mail from the mailers you just signed up with. Instead, you will receive an email from Epost Canada when a new bill is available for you to view.
1. Login into your online bank account such as TD Bank, RBC Bank, CIBC Bank, BMO bank, Scotia Bank.
2. Look for an option which says "View Epost Bills" for TD Bank. If you do not find this option, you will have to register your epost account with your Bank Account.
3. Click on "My Mailers" tab, click on "Add a Mailer".
4. Follow the instructions that shows and once done, you can start receiving your bills or work pay stub online.
5. Keep in mind that you must first already have an account with Epost.ca Canada before you can use this services through your online Banking.