Although it may sound very easy to deposit cheque using the mobile phone app, there are however some problem you could potentially face. One of the main problem is the inability of the bank phone app to recognize the handwriting of the amount figure written in the cheque.
Once i had trouble getting the mobile bank phone app to recognize the amount figure situated on the right hand side box. So i ended up going to the bank to deposit at the teller anyways. But for those of you, sometimes the bank mobile phone app might work perfectly.
1. Open up your TD bank mobile phone app.
2. On the top left hand side menu, tap on "Mobile Deposit".
3. Choose "Deposit Cheque".
4. Select your "Account" to deposit your cheque to.
5. Type in the Amount as written in the cheque.
6. Type in a "Memo" if needed.
7. Tap on the "Front" portion under "Capture Cheque" section. Take a picture of the front side of the cheque.
8. Tap on the "Back" portion under "Capture Cheque" section. Take a picture of the back side of the cheque.
9. If succesful, your cheque would be deposited.